Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Weekend Without Daddy!!

Wow what a weekend... Matt decided that he was going to go Hunting with one of his friends this weekend so Tasia and I got to spend the weekend just the 2 of us. On Friday I had to work and normally Tasia comes with me but I went over to my friend Tawnyas house and Tasia was having so much fun with her 2 girls Brodie and Ryann that Tawnya offered to keep her there while I went to work! Work by myself for 4 hours?!?! I was in heaven! Then on saturday I had to work all day so another one of my friends offered to take Tasia so she was not cooped up in the store all day! Amy has a little girl close to Tasias age. Her name is Bree. So Tasia and Bree got to play while I was at work.... Then Matt surprised me and came home earlier than I thought so he got to spend the rest of the day with Tasia... we had a great family night. Then on sunday we found out that we got our tax return back!!! Yeah!!!! So we took a trip down to St. George and went to Costco and stalked up on food... so ya... we had a pretty good weekend... now I hope the week is as god!!! See you all next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment