Sunday, April 25, 2010

So Matt and I have been working really hard to get both of our kids rooms ready for them when they get home/here! Their grandma Nelson made them some great additions and we were able to put them up and things are really starting to come together! Yesterday Matt spent the day painting both rooms and last night we were able to get the wall stickers up! I am so excited! Tasia has really never had a full on put together room! And now all of her stuff matches! The only thing missing from her room is her rocking chair.. which will be featured in another blog because Matt has been doing a great job stripping the paint on it and refinishing the beautiful wood on it! Still little odds and ends... but for the most part their rooms are done!



I promise I did not name my boy Skyle.... I am waiting for Walmart to get in an "R" to finish the name! LOL But maybe a cute nick name??!! Hahah Ya right! My husband will veto that real quick!

Grandma Nelson made these beautiful curtains for Skyler's room! They brought the whole room together! They look so great!



The rocking chair in this room is actually Matt's baby rocking chair! I think it was really neat for both sides of parents to give us our baby rocking chairs that we can use with our kids!




Tasia's Name and the cute stickers that were on sale at Roberts when they were going outta business! We scored! Her room is so girly! I love it!



Grandma Nelson made this beautiful bed spread for Tasia! She also made matching curtains! Tasia was spoiled!






The rest of the room minus the rocking chair!






Her matching curtains!







1 comment: