Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tasias First trip to the Dentist

Ok so I really need to cetch up on this blogging thing! I will start here and hopfully get close to the present! So a couple of months ago Tasia was due for a teeth cleaning. I was a little nervous about it since I can't stand the dentist... but she has to do it! So we went and I was soo impressed by her it was amazing! She sat there as still as can be and just did whatever the dental hygenist told her to do! The dental Hygenist was even able to get all of her xrays with only one minor bite to the finger! Ok not minor... it drew blood! But small price to pay!!! LOL



Tasia with the floride in her mouth! She didnt even swallow!
Getting her teeth cleaned! She was such a champ!


All done!!!! I took her to McDonalds after for being such a good girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment