Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Time User!!!!!

This is me, Lauren
My hansome husband Matt

My Brother Bradley


My brother Troy



The Nelsons and The Norsworthy's




This is my sister Tiffani





This is kyle... My new step brother






My mom and another new mamber to the family... my dad







My sister Jullienne Mommy and Daddy love our little girl















This is one of the newest members to the Family Paige.









































Well, this is my first time ever using this so please bare with me... This is my little family... There is me (Lauren) my husband (Matt) any our beautiful daughter (Tasia). We had family pictures takein in Pleasent Grove, UT with my extended family so here are all of the pictures from that.Thanks for bearing with me see you soon!!!










































No comments:

Post a Comment