Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tasia Bugg!!!!

Everyone has to have a blog about their prized posession and if you are a mom most likely it is going to be your kids... I have one daughter and her name is Tasia Nicole.... I love this little girl with all my heart!!!!
These are some of the more recent pictures I have of her. These were taken last year!
What a mud puppy!!! She loves to fet down and dirty!!!



She was so tired here she could barley keep her eyes open... It was so dang cute!!!


We were at Grandees and she was begging for more Icecream!




My little Lady Bug on halloween this last year!





This picture has a funny story... My friend Tawnya took family pictures for us and we were doing great until tasia decided she was done... I tried to get her to want to smile so I told her to give me a kiss... she did and I forgot I had lipstick on so she got it all over her face... Tawnya snapped the picture of her right in time but she had lipstick all over.... thank god for Picasa!!! Now this is one of my favorite pictures of her!







Daddy and Tasia Christmas 2008







Mommy and Tasia Christmas 2008








No comments:

Post a Comment