Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hinder BABY!!!!!!

So... I had the oppurtunity to go to the Hinder concert this last weekend. I was surprised by my loving husband. I had no idea that he had even got the tickets and all of a sudden I am standing in an arena with my favortie band in the world!!!! We had a blast. Matt was able to get a babysitter for Tasia for the night so we had the whole night for just the 2 of us... WOW that never happens!!! We had a nice dinner at Golden Corral with the Veaters and then we went to their friends house before heading to the concert. We were able to see The Veer Union... a new band. Then we saw Theroy Of A Dead Man... wow they rocked!!! I have their CD that sandy gave me but never really listened to it until now... And last but not least... HINDER... O my gosh, they were so good. I was dancing and screaming the whole time... I had do much fun it was unbelievable... I am so happy that I was able to go... I really do have the best husband EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment