Monday, March 23, 2009

Tasia's Hair Cut!!!

Well, It has been a while since my last post so I will talk about the recent Tasia fiasco. Well as you know I did a post about how I am having a hard time figuring out what to do with Tasia's hair. I guess she heard me because about a week ago my precious daughter gave herself a hair cut!!!!! I was doing my hair in the bathroom upstairs and I had my scissors out on the counter because I was putting more extensions in my hair. I went to get the scissors to cut a piece and loan behold.... they are gone.... I ran as fast as my fat butt could down the stairs and found my beautiful daughter with the lost pair of scissors in one hand and a chunk of hair in the other hand... she was telling me "Its pretty mommy!!!" I lost it!!! I had already had enough trouble figuring out what to do with her hair and now i had a whole now challenge!!!! Well I called my mom hysterical and told her the story, she was nice enough to take Tasia for a few days and give me a little break so I wouldn't have another come apart. This is what she looked like when she left! Even though I am a hairdresser I didn't want to touch her hair because I was such a wreck I was afraid I would mess it up... so I left it as is!!!

My poor baby had no idea what she did wrong! Mommy does it all the time and it always looks good... she was just trying to do it too!!!! We both had been crying for a long time that day!!!
When Tasia got home from her vacation at grandma and grandpa Norsworthy's I had calmed down enough to try to do something with her hair.... It actually turned out really cute!!! Amazing what a little patients can do!!!

We are both happy again and I think that she is beautiful no matter what she does to her hair!!! If anything it has made me not be so lazy and actually to her hair everyday!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment